- To contribute to the evolution of the overall product/system architecture - collaborate with leads and the team to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks.
- To contribute to continually improving the software development processes of the Web Development team and Identify possible areas of improvement and take ownership of implementation.
- Prototyping and building products, features & components.
- Proven ability to estimate, deliver and maintain highly transactional, feature-rich mobile/web products.
- Excellent ability to debug mobile applications and utilise dev tools to investigate and fix issues
- Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API.
- Experience with mobile and sencha touch highly desirable
- Experience with Web services: SOAP, REST, Web Sockets, JSON