Ref #2419: UX/UI Developer in Dublin city centre
A global leading consultancy are currently seeking an experienced UX/UI developer to join their digital division.
- Research activities e.g. stakeholder interviews, problem-framing workshops, research and analysis, user testing etc
- Develop core UX assets e.g. personas, scenarios, customer journeys IA, wireframes and prototypes
- Creative concepting
- High fidelity design
- HTML & CSS
- Liaising with clients and internal teams
- 4+ years’ experience on large client solutions, in a client facing environment
- Deep knowledge of UX/UI Design
- Creative thinking, paired with strong analytical ability
- Expert design skills
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- You can plan and design research activities using a variety of techniques (e.g. depth interviews, usability testing, analytics, remote research methods).
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions, and can effectively communicate your ideas to engineers.
- You are a world class designer with a portfolio to boast about