Ref #2601: Chief Technical Officer in Dublin north
We are currently partnering with a growing online business who are looking to appoint a newly created CTO position. Fast paced organisation with big growth plans for the next 3-5 years.
Requirements for the role:
- 10+ years technology leadership experience within a dynamic fast paced environment
- You have a track record on building highly motivated teams to achieve engineering feats, while also mentoring and managing career paths within the team
- You believe in constant improvement and actively drive change, including introducing new best practices and organisational methodologies.
- You built and maintained highly scalable systems, from architecture to implementation, and can mentor others and oversee progress.
- You strive at distinguishing when to apply technology to fix problems and when to question business and product decisions.
- You’ll have vast experience using the latest in software engineering principles or design patterns to build complex systems in a CI/CD environment.
- You’ll have built and coordinated projects from concept to production.
- Identify new technologies
- Exploit new technologies
- Integrate new technologies
- Leverage technology across business units
- Drive the business strategy
- Drive revenues
- Reduce costs
- Build out or leverage existing IT infrastructure
- Enhance client relationships