Ref #2525: IT Linux Support Engineer in Dublin City Centre
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Linux Support Engineer.
Requirements and skills
- 2 years experience in a technical support role.
- UNIX command line skills (vi, grep, tail etc.)
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Good communication and task management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a delivery driven environment.
- Familiarity with FIX is a plus
- Familiarity with JIRA or other ticketing systems is a plus
- Provide day-to-day support to clients, and other colleagues for all FIX connectivity, order routing and OMS queries
- Perform production problem investigation using technical and analytical expertise and knowledge of the system to resolve problems effectively.
- Serve in client facing role for FIX connectivity on-boarding and certification at the session and application level
- Perform system configuration for new connectivity client on boarding. Translate client’s business requirements to the appropriate configuration parameters.
- Perform internal application and OMS testing and trouble-shooting.
- Install and configure the FIX applications and end-to-end testing functionalities and integration test.
- Manage issues, changes, bugs, and enhancement requests for global Client Connectivity team.
- Maintaining UAT OMS and connectivity environments.
- Coordinate long term projects between internal technology group