Ref #2514: Scrum Master in Dublin city centre
We are currently working with a software company based in Dublin city centre. We are seeking an experienced scrum master.
- Excellent Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Experience working as a Scrum Master with one or more Agile teams.
- Experience in project reporting in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders both up and down the organisation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing requirements
- A track record of delivering on Sprint Goals and Commitments.
- Experience in facilitating the Scrum Ceremonies and ensuring adherence to Scrum processes.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members to become a self-organising Scrum team.
- A track record of ensuring continuous improvement(s) using agile metrics and retrospective techniques.
- Knowledge of Agile Estimation and Planning techniques.
- Skilled in using agile software development processes with a focus on delivering quality software.
- Experience in recognising Issues, Risks and Dependencies in all phases of an Agile project, and applying appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Experience in working with Product Owners to help team understand and refine the Product Backlog in line with Customer requirements.
- Experience in delivering enterprise level software in a Telecoms environment.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Operational Support Systems (OSS) and/or DevOps environments.
- Software Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices.
- Technical exposure to the some of the following technologies : Java, Perl, Python, Linux, Shell Script (BASH), SQL.